Founded in 2002 by Kristina Halvorson, Brain Traffic is widely regarded as one of the country's top content strategists and industry presenters. In this episode, we are joined by Kristina to discuss content, copywriting and the difference between them.
“Content strategy plans for the creation, the delivery and the governance of content.”
It has been awhile since we've recorded a show here at CreativeXpert — what a great way to resume — a wonderful conversation with Kristina... some laughs, some deep thoughts and some monkey business. You're gunna love this!
Her Twitter Bio reads: CEO/Founder, Brain Traffic. Author, Content Strategy for the Web. Mom. Minnesotan. Also, sassy.
- Follow @halvorson
- Follow @braintraffic
- Visit Brain Traffic
- Learn more about Content Strategy for the Web
Songs featured in this episode:
- The Greatest Light is the Greatest Shade The Joy Formidable
- Learning Remote Control Beastie Boys
- Social Currency Children Collide
- Up From Below Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- The Last Drop The Joy Formidable
- Start a War The National
- Islands The XX
- Janglin Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros